Erindale College Honours Program
Start your personal pathway now!
The Erindale College Honours program is a challenging, student-centred way of learning, valuing academic excellence and ensuring that students are realising individual potential. Our students seeking to be personally challenged, will pursue extension or enrichment opportunities tailored to their unique passions.
Students will have the support to excel in their chosen field, make new connections and networks, and gain valuable skills an experiences for their futures.
Students from year 10 - 12 will:
- Create a unique pathway choosing from University courses, competitions, camps and seminars.
- Engage in leadership opportunities using Design thinking.
- Build a digital portfolio of evidence.
- Work with a mentor from our teaching staff.
- Gain recognition at graduation with an Honours Certificate and medal.
Complete the appropriate application form below:
For further details contact Sally Harriden at email@example.com